Instagram
Latest Video

Monday, July 29, 2013

The Summer Bakes Project

What is Summer Bakes Project?

It's pretty self-explanatory.

Summer, because this project will take place in the course of summer. Bakes, because it consist of me baking.

So, basically, since I don't really have anything to do this summer, I'm gonna try to bake cookies, cakes, muffin and other baked goods. Then, I'm gonna record this entire journey in my blog just as a personal "baking diary". I'm also going to attach the recipe that I followed just in case if anyone who read the entry want to give it a whirl ;)

I'm hoping I can get at least 15 baking done, especially because I can't bake anything once I'm back to my boarding house (no oven).

I'm so excited about this project!! Gonna be super fun :D

Alright then, see you on my first summer bakes post soon xoxo

Alrighty, as you may notice, summer is long gone and I don't have any summer bakes post up *cry in shame in the corner*

It's not that I didn't bake anything, I actually baked quite a lot, but I just never get around to do a blog post about it *damn my ultra procrastination nature*

Anyway, I'm still going to do blog posts on them (some of them just too good to not be shared), but it's not gonna be summer bakes anymore, so I'm changing it Lily Bakes -I know, I'm really creative that way-

I apologize deeply for my lack of competence and now let me just drown myself in my tears of shame. Cheers xoxo

No comments :

Post a Comment