Instagram
Latest Video

Monday, March 17, 2014

♥ My Birthday Look - Make-Up, Nail Art, & Outfit ♥

This is the make-up "tutorial" I talked about here.


I'm trying to do a different video than my usual ones, I hope you like it :) 

My birthday is actually on 27th of December and all the footage (except for the makeup) was filmed on the actual birthday dinner, but for the makeup, I just filmed it last month (which is why I have my valentine nail art on my nails) because I couldn't get good lightning in my hometown house.

I had lots of fun filming this video (editing it, however, is a whole other story), so I hope you guys enjoy this video.

I'm gonna blog about the birthday dinner in another entry ;)

take care, xoxo

--------------------------
PRODUCTS USED
--------------------------

---Nails---
  • [Etude House] Dear My Deep Color Nails in DBE101 Lazy Beige
  • [Etude House] Dear My Party Nails in PBE102 Golden Bell

---Makeup---
  • [Clinique] Moisture Surge
  • [Revlon] 24Hrs ColorStay Foundation in 200 Natural Beige
  • [LSC] Acne Loose Powder
  • [Sleek] Storm Palette
  • [Sleek] Au Naturel Palette
  • [Maybelline] Gel Liner in Brown
  • [Oriflame] Kajal Eyeliner
  • [Maybelline] The Falsies Mascara
  • [Maybelline] Baby Lips in Smoothing Cherry
  • [Revlon] Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey
  • [LT Pro] Shade & Tint Kit in 03
-Brushes-
  • Sigma & Masami Shouko

---Outfit---

No comments :

Post a Comment